Hot Sticky Buns
Prep Time: 2 hoursCook Time: 20Min Ready In: 2 hours
Original Recipe Yield 12 servings
|1||cup sour cream|
- Soak the yeast in 1/2 cup luke warm water and 1/2 tsp sugar
- bring to a boil 1 cup sour cream and remove from heat
- add oil, sugar, salt and soda, stir till luke warm
- beat the egg and add to the sour cream mixture
- add yeast and 3 cups flour
- knead till a light dough let rise 5 minutes
- roll out, spread with butter, brown sugar , cinnamon and raisins.
- roll up for cinnamon buns. cut into buns Let rise 1 1/2 hours
- bake at 350 F for 15 to 20 minutes you can glaze with icing sugar and water.